You love Breckenridge's charm. Now discover its gold-rich past. Breckenridge: 150 Years of Golden History delivers new facts and features for readers including:
- Ground breaking historical finds on the 1859 prospectors . . . their arrival dates . . . their gold strikes . . . their route over the Divide.
- Pioneer Profiles - little-known personalities take the limelight.
- Early-day skiing on Shock Hill, Hoosier Pass, and Carper Park Hill.
- First time ever look at the folksy 1920s, 30s, 40s, 50s. Breckenridge Ski Resort history.
- Antique photographs, many never-before published.
Written by Mary Ellen Gilliland
(c) 2009 by Mary Ellen Gilliland
Published by Alpenrose Press